In Season 6, the Trix take over Cloudtower and ally with a witch named Selina, who owns a magic book called the Legendarium that can make legendary creatures and legends themselves come to life. When the Trix attack Linphea, the Winx attempt to fight them but the Legendarium takes their powers away, except Bloom (because the power of the Great Dragon cannot be taken from its keeper), who then shares parts of her Dragon's Flame with the other Winx girls who will have to perform good actions worthy of a real fairy so that they can earn a new transformation.
A fairy needs to have at least a part of the Dragon Flame's power to earn Bloomix. To finish, she must perform a good and courageous act.
Bloom does not do any good deed on achieving Bloomix. Instead, she defeats the five-headed dragon and earns the transformation. This may mean that her Bloomix is incomplete, or there is an exception for requirements of a complete Bloomix for the owner of the Dragon's Flame.
Their transformation appearance is warrior fairy-like, and the leggings attached to their shoes like in Sirenix. The girls' outfits each focus on their individual personality and main powers. Each girl wears a head jewelry containing a piece of the Dragon Flame in the tiara on the forehead. Just like Enchantix and Believix, the wings are big and have jewels hanging off of them.
Ways to AcquireEdit
- Flora: Acquired after saving her sister, Miele, from the Treants. (S6E4)
- Stella: Acquired with Aisha after their bravery and quick thinking of defeating the Flying Basilisk. (S6E5)
- Aisha: Acquired with Stella after their bravery and quick thinking of defeating the Flying Basilisk. (S6E5)
- Musa: Acquired with Tecna after their quick thinking of defeating the Pandemonium Sprites. (S6E5)
- Tecna: Acquired with Musa after their quick thinking of defeating the Pandemonium Sprites. (S6E5)
- Bloom: Acquired after passing the test in the Vortex of Flames. (S6E6)